Thursday, December 20, 2018

Dog Town Grows by Leaps and Bounds


Until six years ago, I was a diehard cat lady. Then I got my first dog ever and… I was a goner. A journalist by training, I decided to interview every expert I could find—trainers, breeders, groomers, walkers and more.

The journey ultimately brought me here…

And there are more!

Dorset Hills, better known as Dog Town, is famous for being the most dog-friendly place in all of North America. People come from near and far to enjoy its beautiful landscape and unique charms. Naturally, when so many dogs and dog-lovers unite in one town, mischief and mayhem ensue.

The dogs are the real stars of this new romantic comedy series. They’re at the center of every love story… every mystery… every town scandal. They expose people’s foibles and help them grow. If some scenery gets chewed up along the way, so be it!

What I can promise with these books is a rollicking good time. They allow me to celebrate what I like most in the world: adorable dogs, intriguing men, devoted friends, quirky families, holidays, and above all… true love.  There will be hair-raising moments along the way to keep you guessing, but count on a glorious happily-ever-after for dogs and humans.

All that said, you don’t need to be a dog lover to love Dog Town. I’ve been publishing romantic comedies for nearly twenty years. The dogs are just a fun new twist. 

The books all stand alone, but if you’d like to travel the seasons with the residents of Dorset Hills, here’s the list: 

    Bitter and Sweet (Labor Day)
    A Match Made (Thanksgiving)
    Lost and Found (Christmas)
    Calm and Bright (Christmas)
    Tried and True (New Year's)
    Dog Town: The Holiday Collection (Holiday Boxed Set)
    Yours and Mine (Valentine’s Day)

Enjoy this heartwarming new series and stand by for more. In the meantime, you can learn more about me and my books at https://sandyrideout.com/ or https://collinsrideout.com/

As for my real life inspiration, here they are now. (Don't mention the booties, they're sensitive.)
 
Mabel and Riggs



No comments:

Post a Comment